SPEAKING AT EVENTS
Recent speaking engagements
- Game changers for food systems transformation – Sustainable Food Summit July 2022 Amsterdam
- Making sustainable products the norm – Tacton Conscious Manufacturing Summit May 2022 Sweden
- Crisis Communication in practice – EU Committee of the Regions February 2022 Brussels
- Using digital to tell stories and communicate with purpose – Public Affairs Council Digital Conference December 2021 online
- How can we help manufacturers shape and build the future more sustainably? – November 2021 Sweden
Getting sustainability communication right – Global Biocontrol Industry Congress November 2021 Basel
In a key note speech to kick off the Global Communication Summit, Joanna reflects on how the Covid crisis provides important lessons for policy makers and communicators to better address other crises facing humanity, notably climate change and biodiversity loss.
Joanna spoke at a panel debate From Circular Economy to Climate Change: Getting Sustainability Communications Right with experts from Greenpeace and Solvay.