EU-NGO campaign planning and evaluation service
Campaigns can miss their target. And not achieve their potential. Without effective planning, systematic evaluation and engaging multi-channel communication, campaigns can fail to impress. What marks out one NGO from another is the willingness to evaluate, learn and improve.
Conscience Consulting has a track record of advising international NGOs and the European Commission on how to improve the focus and impact of their campaigns and communications. Today this service is available to EU-NGOs to enhance your campaign and communications impact.
- Create team opportunities to learn lessons and campaign better
- Apply proven methodologies for evaluation and strategic planning
- Develop campaign plans that focus resources and yield results
Conscience Consulting can help ensure campaign optimisation through
- Evaluation matrix. Campaign actions, messages and implementation mechanisms
- Evaluation tools. Desk research, online survey, focus groups and interviews
- Evaluation findings. A clear set of recommendations for the campaign and the organisation, based on qualitative and quantitative findings
- Campaign indices. Goals, objectives and success indicators
- Campaign preparation. Analysis of situation and stakeholders
- Campaign strategy. Audiences, key messages, tools and channels
Contact Joanna on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0032 474 349 458